The top with the he Ultimate Adjustable fit.
The Pari comes either with the gathered frill detailing or a circular sleeve.
This number is my summer go to – it can be dressed up or down depending on your styling. I usually opt for anything high waisted from high waited jeans to a midi skirt and it looks 👌
Adding a little edge to any outfit with the sheer mesh panel and design interest via the frill or sleeve.
To top it all off, like all BDC pieces the Virago dress is made by our beautiful Fair Trade studio in the Himalayas and the fabric is 100% Organic Cotton, handwoven by marginalised women in India, creating financial independence for the ladies.
The Fabric Benefits:
- 62% less energy used to make organic cotton over conventional
- Less water usage
- Safer environment for farmers, workers and wearer of the garment.
- While conventional cotton occupies only 3% of the world’s farmland, it uses 25% of the world’s chemical pesticides and fertilisers. It is the most pesticide-laden crop.
- Prioritises your health and the environment
- Like conventional cotton it is breathable
- Hypoallergenic – good for sensitive skin
If you want to read more about our supply chain or would like to see how you can save 30% off of this style see our campaign page here
*Pre-sale Launching April 2nd!
You won't go wrong with the Pari Top - the timeless design and adjustable fit ensure that it'll become a wardrobe staple for years to come :)